The Washington College Transportation Department is happy to assist students, faculty and staff with a variety of transportation needs. Use the links to the left to explore all the opportunities that we offer!
Have a question? Feel free to stop in at the Buildings and Grounds Office in the back corner of the campus, or reach out by phone or e-mail.Sarah Crump, Transportation Secretary
Local Transportation Services
Listed below are local transportation services. Contact information is provided as a directory listing only; the College does not recommend or warrant these companies or the services offered. Most services require 24-hour notice for transportation to BWI or other destinations beyond the local service area.
- Jim Connolly’s Driving Service - 443-480-4085
- Richard Brockmeyer’s Driving Service- 443-480-0727
- Maryland Upper Shore Transit- 410-778-5187
- Key Lime Taxi - 410-996-4950 (Available 24/7 with fares based on mileage)
- Airport Taxi Service - 443-955-6352
- Kent Island Transportation - 410-643-1500
- A Little R&R Transportation LLC - 443-249-7121
- Yellow Cab - Wilmington - 302-658-7321