The Registrar’s Calendar is a calendar of important dates and deadlines specific to course instructors and faculty members. It includes numerous instructional guides to major processes that take place throughout the academic year.
Here is a summary list of the instructional documentation available through the Registrar’s Calendar:
- Advising and Registration
- Course Changes Process department chairs, minor and program coordinators only
- Final Grading
- Incomplete Grade Process
- Major/Minor Declarations
- Midterm Grading
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How do I submit final grades?
Information about submitting online grades, including a step-by-step guide, can be found on this page.
Q. Where can I learn about tuition exchange, waivers, etc.?
Employees of the College, as well as their spouses and dependents, may have access to tuition waiver (for courses taken at the College) and Tuition Exchange (for dependents who wish to attend a partnering higher education institution). More information about these benefits, including how to determine employees’ eligibility, can be found in the “Tuition Programs” section of the Human Resources’ Benefits page.
Q. When is/was the last day for students to earn a refund?
Appropriate refunds of tuition will be made in the following percentages:
- before the 1st day of classes ‐ 100% refund
- during the first two weeks of classes – 75% refund
- during the third week of classes – 50% refund
- during the fourth week of classes – 25% refund
Fees are generally not refundable after the start date of the semester.
Residence hall spaces are assigned for the full semester; therefore no refunds or credits for rooms are given for a student withdrawing after classes begin.
Board refunds or credits will be determined on a pro-rata (weekly) basis.
Q. How do I check the waitlist for a course I’m teaching?
There are two options for viewing the students waitlisted for your course:
- Log into WebAdvisor and choose the Faculty Option, then click on the “Class Roster” link beneath the Faculty Information heading. The “Show Waitlisted Students” option appears after you select the specific course you wish to view.
- Go to Admin and click on the “View Rosters” option under the heading of the term that you wish to view. After selecting the specific course, the waitlisted students will appear at the bottom of the page.
Students will appear in the current waitlisted order on both pages.