Career Planning is a lifelong process of defining and working to achieve career goals.
The Center for Career Development at Washington College is here to help you with all aspects of this process including self-assessment, career exploration, career experience and job search or graduate school planning.
Our New Center
In January 2015, WC opened our new state-of-the-art Career Center in the old Larrabee Fine Arts Building. We are proud of the menu of options we now provide students, alumni, faculty, employers, and other constiuents. Please join us to partner on internships, jobs, graduate school admissions, and other ventures.
The Center for Career Development Offers:
- Resume assistance
- Employer site visits and interviews
- Workshops, programs, and activities
- GRE/LSAT/MCAT preparation and testing through Kaplan
- Individual career consultation with a career counselor.
- Career Fair visits and our own Career Expo
- Mock interview program
- Washington College to Wall Street Program & other Professional Programs
- Lifetime service to alumni