Washington Signature
[ Search and Navigation ]   [ View Full Site ]
Offices & Services

Login to ManageMyID

FAQs about using ManageMyID.com

  • What is ManageMyID ?

    ManageMyID.com is a website where students (or parents!) can view and/or manage a student’s Flex Dollars and ID card account. It provides information about account balances and spending history, while allowing a student (or parent/guardian) to add money to the College ID card using a credit card.

    ManageMyID.com is always on, so if a student discovers he or she is out of money late at night or on a weekend, the student can still add funds to the ID card via ManageMyID. The student ID card account is replenished and ready for on campus purchases once again.

  • Who can add funds through the ManageMyID site?

    While logged into ManageMyID site the student can add funds onto the card using a credit card. Using the GUEST DEPOSIT feature, anyone can add funds to a student’s ID card. There is no login required. The person wishing to add funds to the card just needs the student’s Washington College ID number.

  • Can I continue to make purchases at the Bookstore, the Office of Information Technology (OIT), and Dining Services using my Student ID and receive a monthly bill?

    No. Effective August 1, 2010 purchases with the Student ID card can only be made if funds have been added to the student ID card using ManageMyID.

  • What payment forms are accepted for adding funds to the ID card using ManageMyID?

    Payment can be made with Discover, MasterCard and Visa.

  • Are there any fees associated with using ManageMyID?

    Yes, there is a $2.00 transaction fee each time funds are added onto the card. It’s recommended you add a sufficient amount to minimize transaction fees.

  • How can I estimate the amount of funds needed to be preloaded on the ID card for purchasing books at the start of the semester?

    A student can estimate their book costs for the semester using the online Bookstore.

  • Where can the ID Card be used on campus?

    Once funds are added, the ID card can be used for purchases in the Bookstore, OIT and Dining Services locations.

  • What happens if a card is lost?

    For lost cards, it’s easy to turn the card “off” quickly, ensuring it’s not able to be used. Simply login to ManageMyID and click “report a lost card”.

  • What happens if I am making a purchase and there are not enough funds on my card to cover the purchase?

    If there are insufficient funds on the ID card to cover a purchase in full the student will need to make payment with an alternate source for any additional balance. The following payment forms are accepted.

    Bookstore: Cash, Personal Check, Credit or Debit Card, Barns and Noble Gift Card
    Dining Hall: Cash, Personal Check
    Retail Dining: Cash, Personal Check
    OIT: Credit or Debit Card

  • Can funds from excess Financial Aid be added to the ID card?

    Yes, the student can complete and submit a signed Credit Balance Transfer Authorization Form which can be downloaded in the following formats: MS Word | PDF.

    Once received the student’s account will be billed for the transfer amount requested and the funds loaded onto the student’s ID card. Please note: the amount to be transferred can not exceed the amount of anticipated excess Financial Aid, and may NOT include Pending TuitionPay Payment Plan funds.

  • Can funds from a TuitionPay Payment Plan be added to the ID card?

    No. The full amount of funds scheduled through TuitionPay are not received at the college until the contract is complete in December for the fall semester and May for the spring semester and therefor can not be transferred to the ID Card. It is recommended that the TuitionPay contract include payment for Student service fee, tuition, room and board only.

  • Does my balance at semester end or year-end roll over?

    Yes, balances between semesters and at year end roll over. Graduating seniors will have their accounts closed at least two weeks before graduation in order to clear their accounts for graduation. Any remaining funds will first be applied to any outstanding balances due before a refund is issued.

  • What information can I see when logged into my account at ManageMyID?

    While logged into ManageMyID you can see the balance remaining available for Dining Dollars, the number of meals used/remaining for the week of your meal plan as well as the balance remaining for the pre-loaded debit card.

  • If I run out of Dining (flex) Dollars, will the system automatically go to the balance on my account at ManageMyID?

    Yes! If you have prepaid to the ManageMyID system, the balance will be deducted automatically from the next available source of funds. If you have a remaining balance, the method of payment will depend on which retail site you are in. Please see the question that refers to not enough funds on my card for these specific forms of payment accepted.

  • Do Dining Dollars affect my balance?

    No. Dining Dollars are separate from the pre-loaded debit funds based on the meal plan that was purchased.

  • Can I request a refund of funds loaded to the card?

    Students withdrawing from Washington College will have their balances applied to any outstanding balances due before a refund is issued. There will be no refunds issued while the student remains currently enrolled.

  • Are pre-loaded debit funds required in order to see Dining Dollar and meal plan balances on my account at ManageMyID?

    No. You can register your ID card with ManageMyID to monitor Dining Dollar and meal plan activity regardless of whether pre-loaded debit funds are added.